Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
As a good corporate citizen and a Company that aims to be honest and transparent, and adhere to best practice corporate governance standards, Minergy has put in place a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. The Code covers a range of business practices and procedures that act as the key guiding principles for the conduct and ethics that the Group expects of its employees, directors and contractors. It is designed to deter wrongdoing and to promote responsible business practices including:
- Honest and ethical conduct.
- Respect for human rights and providing a workplace free from harassment.
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest, including disclosure to an appropriate person of any material transaction or relationship that reasonably could be expected to give rise to such a conflict.
- Maintenance of confidentiality of Group information and protection of Group assets and resources.
- Compliance with all applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations including but not limited to insider trading laws, competition laws and anti‐bribery laws.
- The prompt internal reporting to an appropriate person or persons of violations of this Code
- Accountability for adherence to this Code.